This delicious take on an old classic is sure to have you coming back for more! Quick and easy to prepare, it will soon become a new dinnertime favourite.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup Beary Berry Honey Apple Bourbon Honey Glaze*
- 1/2 cup oatmeal*
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Beary Berry Honey Liquid Honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar*
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Set oven to 350℉.
- Add ground beef, Apple Bourbon Honey Glaze, oatmeal, dijon, honey, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Add meatloaf to a 9×5 loaf pan and press into the pan until smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sauce ingredients and mix well. Pour over meatloaf and spread with a spatula until the whole meatloaf is covered.
- Bake at 350℉ for 50 minutes or until inside reads a temperature of 160℉.
- Serve with baked or mashed potatoes and a side of fresh steamed veggies.
- Try using our Chipotle or Raspberry Chipotle Honey Glazes as a substitute for the Apple Bourbon Honey Glaze.
- You can substitute the oatmeal for Panko bread crumbs in the meatloaf.
- Try using 1/4 cup liquid honey as a substitute for the brown sugar in the sauce.