No time for breakfast? This smoothie is quick and easy to make, tastes great and is healthy too! The oatmeal will also help to keep you full longer.
Serves 1 large or 2 small.
Prep Time: 5 mins
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 1/2 cups sliced, frozen peaches
1 cup coconut milk
1-2 tbsp Beary Berry Honey Vanilla Bean Honey
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pour oats into a blender and blend to pulverize until finely ground.
- Add milk and allow oats to soften for 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices and serve.
- Try adding 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt for a thicker smoothie.
- Try any Beary Berry Honey Flavoured Honey in the place of our Vanilla Bean Honey for a different and unique flavour every time.