If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious meal plan then you’ve come to the right place. These Asian-Style Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps are full of bold and crisp flavour and so healthy that you won’t have to worry about eating another one.
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp chicken broth
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Beary Berry Honey Liquid Honey
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red peppers, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 8 Chinese cabbage leaves, with the ribs cut out
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- Beary Berry Honey Spicy Ginger Honey Glaze
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, chicken broth, vinegar, Sriracha Chili Sauce, honey, ginger, and minced garlic until combined. Pour over chicken cubes and let marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Prepare chicken skewers. Soak 8 bamboo skewers in water for 5-10 minutes. Layer red peppers, onions, pineapples chunks, and marinaded chicken on the skewers.
- Cook skewers on grill until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- To serve, take one cabbage leaf and add contents of one skewer. Top with grated carrots and quinoa. Add Beary Berry Honey Spicy Ginger Honey Glaze to taste.