This recipe is quick and easy to make and is perfect for using up your leftover rotisserie chicken!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 bottle Beary Berry Honey Chipotle Honey Glaze
1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 small onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 cups shredded marble cheese
1 tomato, thinly sliced
bacon bits, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt, and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and pat or roll dough out to cover pan.
- Spread crust with 1/2 bottle of Beary Berry Honey Chipotle Honey Glaze. Sprinkle shredded chicken, onion, red bell pepper, and bacon bits over top. Cover with cheese. Arrange tomato slices on top of the pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.