This grilled salmon is quick and easy to make and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1 cedar plank
1 large fresh, skinless salmon filet
4 large sprigs fresh dill
1 bottle Beary Berry Honey Dill & Honey Glaze
- Soak cedar plank in water for at least 8 hours prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place salmon filet on cedar plank and top with sprigs of fresh dill. Place on grill and cook until salmon is nearly cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
- During last 5-10 minutes of cooking, pour Beary Berry Dill & Honey Glaze over salmon.
- When salmon is cooked through, remove from heat.
- Serve with baked potatoes or rice and a side of fresh vegetables.