This recipe for Chili Garlic Stir Fry is perfect for those weeknights when you need and easy meal to throw together in a short amount of time. It’s also easy to adjust for the amount of people you are cooking for.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces no more than 3/4″ thick
- 4 cups frozen stir fry veggie mix
- 1 package fresh egg noodles or rice noodles
- 1 jar Beary Berry Honey Chili Garlic Honey Glaze
- Salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan or wok, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and fry until it is cooked through, approximately 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Add stir fry veggies and cook until veggies begin to soften but are still crunchy, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Pour Beary Berry Honey Chili Garlic Honey Glaze over chicken and veggies, to taste.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!