These Chipotle Honey-Glazed Drumsticks are easy to make and they’re the perfect dish to impress your dinner guests!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour 30 mins
Total Time: 1 hour 40 mins
12 Chicken drumsticks
Onion Powder, to taste
Garlic Powder, to taste
Seasoning Salt, to taste
Beary Berry Honey Chipotle Honey Glaze
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a roaster with aluminum foil and place a baking rack inside the pan.
- Add a small amount of water to the bottom of the pan. This will keep the chicken nice and tender.
- Season the drumsticks with onion powder, garlic powder, and a bit of seasoning salt on both sides and place on baking rack in roaster. Do not cover roaster.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven and brush with Beary Berry Honey Chipotle Honey Glaze.
- Turn oven up to 350 degrees. Return drumsticks to oven and allow to bake for another 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and turned sticky.
- Serve with our Garlic Balsamic Glazed Potatoes and a side of fresh veggies.