This dish is super simple and quick to make. Perfect for those weeknight dinners when you need a meal in a hurry!
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 bottle Beary Berry Honey Teriyaki Honey Glaze
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Rice, cooked according to the package
- Cook ground beef in a large frying pan until brown and crumbly.
- Stir in the bottle Beary Berry Honey Teriyaki Honey Glaze.
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.