With Thanksgiving just around the corner, this is a delicious and easy dish to serve at family dinner! Serves 6-8.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
3-4 lbs. Pork Loin Roast
2 tbsp. Dried Oregano
2 tbsp. Dried Basil
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
3/4 tsp. Salt
2 tbsp. Minced Garlic
1/2 cup Beary Berry Honey
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Place pork roast in the inner pot of slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried basil, black pepper, salt, minced garlic, honey, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Pour sauce over the pork loin roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove pork loin roast from slow cooker and set the remaining liquid aside. Shred the meat.
- Add the remaining liquid to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced and thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the shredded meat and serve.