This rich and creamy cheesecake is easy to make and uses honey as a sweetener instead of sugar. Try experimenting with various flavoured honeys for a unique taste every time. The possibilities are endless!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
Total Time: 2 hours
4 8oz blocks of cream cheese
2/3 cup Beary Berry Honey Liquid or Flavoured Honey
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before starting.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric beater until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in honey and vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Pour into a buttered and crumb lined 9 inch springform pan.
- Place in a hot water bath.
- Bake at 350℉ until set (about 1.5 hours or less). Remove pan from water bath and let cool on a wire rack.
- Chill over night before serving.