This cake is quick and easy to make and will be sure to impress your guests at coffee time!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1.5 hours
1 cup chopped pecans, divided
2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup cooking oil
1/4 cup Beary Berry Honey Cinnamon Honey
3 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups chopped baking apples
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/4 Beary Berry Honey Liquid Honey
- Preheat the oven the 350℉. Grease a Bundt pan and sprinkle bottom of pan with 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Set aside.
- Beat sugar, oil, and honey with an electric beater until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and ground nutmeg. Gradually add to the sugar mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in vanilla, remaining 3/4 cup chopped pecans, and apples. Spoon the batter over the pecans in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then remove cake from pan.
- To make the sauce: Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Let it boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce over warm cake and let cool.
- Heat the remaining sauce when ready and serve it with the cake and ice-cream.