These make a delicious healthy snack when you need a protein boost or simply when you’re craving something sweet without all the extra sugar and additives.
1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
1 cup Beary Beary Honey
1 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
2 cups chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Using a food processor, process old-fashioned oatmeal into small flakes.
- Prepare a 10 x 6 inch pan lightly with spray or butter.
- In a saucepan, add the peanut butter and honey and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips into the warm mix and stir until melted and well combined.
- Add oatmeal and peanuts.
- Mix well until combined evenly.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill to harden, then slice into bars. Enjoy!