These delightful little gems boast a sweet and crisp flavour and are the perfect snack for afternoon tea.
Makes 1.5-2 dozen
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup Beary Berry Honey Lemon Honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and Beary Berry Honey Lemon Honey until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, egg, lemon zest, and lemon juice and beat well. Scrape down sides and beat again.
- Slowly stir in all dry ingredients until just combined. Scrape sides of bowl and mix again briefly.
- Pour icing sugar on large plate. Roll a heaping teaspoon of dough into a ball and roll in icing sugar until coated. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until bottoms are barely brown.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool briefly before transferring to a rack to finish cooling.