Nothing goes better together than honey and pecans. And now you can enjoy them both in this delicious cookie recipe!
Prep Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1/3 cup Beary Berry Honey Vanilla Bean Honey
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups quick oats
3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and honey. Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add quick oats and chopped pecans.
- Cover dough and chill until firm, approximately 2-3 hours.
- Form dough into tablespoon-size balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on pan before transferring to a cooling rack.