This delicious salad is easy to make and is sure to be a crowd pleaser at potlucks and BBQs! It works great as a nutritious and delicious cold supper on a hot summer day.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
1/3 cup Berry Beary Honey Liquid Honey
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, or more if desired
1 green onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup zucchini, shredded
1 carrot, julienned
1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the angel hair pasta and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still firm to the bite, about 4-5 minutes. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
2. Mix together sesame oil, vegetable oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Sriracha hot sauce, and honey in a large bowl. Toss the pasta in the dressing, sprinkle with sesame seeds, green onion, bell pepper, zucchini, and carrot.
3. Serve and enjoy!
- Try adding chicken, pork, or tofu.
- Substitute the sauce in this recipe for our Mandarin Sesame Vinaigrette.
- Add peanuts or other nuts for an additional crunch.