This chicken dish is super easy and flavourful. Serve it with lots of crusty bread and your choice of side dishes. Also delicious cold in salads and wraps.
500 gr chicken breasts
1/2 bottle of Beary Berry Honey Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
optional: add 2 tsp minced thyme or rosemary
- Place the chicken and the Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette in a large resealable bag. Squeeze out as much of the air as you can, seal and then massage the meat. Place in the fridge and marinate at least 3 to 4 hours or until you are ready to cook them. Massage the meat and turn over at least once while it marinates.
- Oven Cooking: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 baking pan with tin foil and place the marinated chicken on it. (Discard the used marinade.) Place in the hot oven and roast about 30 minutes or until they are cooked through (depends how thick they are).
- Grill Cooking: Preheat the grill until very hot. Place the meat on the grill, reduce flame to medium and cook until good grill marks are formed and the chicken easily lifts from the grate. Turn the meat over often continue to grill until meat is thoroughly cooked, no longer pink inside and juices run clear.
- Serve the meat with the remaining Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette as a dipping sauce.
- Try on chicken thighs, pork chops, roast pork loin, pork tenderloin, or kebabs.
- Also delicious made with our Italian Herb and Honey Vinaigrette.
Recipe created by Amanda Thiessen.