Autumn vegetables are always delicious when roasted, especially when you add garlic and balsmic. Use whatever root vegetables you have on hand.
6 tbsp Beary Berry Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
4 cups root vegetables, peeled & cut into 1/2″ cubes
– carrot, butternut squash, turnip, rutabaga, yam, etc.
flaked sea salt
cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the vegetables into 1/2″ cubes and place them in a large bowl.
- Shake the Beary Berry Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette really well, then measure out the amount you need and pour it over the vegetables. Toss them to coat well. Spread them out on a large, parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven about 45 minutes. Stir them gently a couple of times until they’re just tender and nicely glazed.
- Spoon the vegetables back into the large bowl and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve them hot, room temperature or cold. Make a great warm or cold salad.