This is an easy and delicious recipe that works great as an appetizer or side dish. Serves 6.
24 baby potatoes
12 slices of bacon
2 oz (57g) of your favourite Beary Berry Honey flavoured honey
sour cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut each slice of bacon in half and wrap one half-slice around each potato, securing with a toothpick.
3. Place the potatoes on prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is browned and potatoes are tender.
4. Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
5. Serve with sour cream, if desired.