These Garlic Balsamic Glazed Potatoes are delicious and so easy to make! They would make a wonderful side dish at your next dinner party.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
6 cups baby potatoes
4 tbsp. butter
Rosemary, to taste
Parsley, to taste
Seasoning salt, to taste
Onion Powder, to taste
Beary Berry Honey Garlic Balsamic Honey Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut baby potatoes in half and place in a glass baking dish.
- Cut butter into small pieces and distribute amongst the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, parsley, seasoning salt, and onion powder.
- Pour a generous amount of Beary Berry Honey Garlic Balsamic Honey Vinaigrette over potatoes.
- Bake in oven for at least 1 hour or until potatoes are soft, stirring halfway through.