These honey-roasted nuts make a delicious and healthy snack or package them up and give them away as stocking stuffers!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
1 cup raw walnut halves
3/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup flax seeds
6 tbsp. Beary Berry Honey
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine honey, cinnamon, and salt. Add in walnuts, almonds, and flax seeds. Toss to combine.
- Spread nuts in small clusters on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasted, about 20-25 mins.
- Let cool completely before serving.