This is a super fast dish for busy weeknights. Great cold in salad and sandwiches.
4 x 125 gr wild salmon fillet, skin on
Beary Berry Honey Chili Garlic Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry and place them on a tray or platter. Brush each with Beary Berry Honey Chili Garlic Glaze.
- Place an aluminum baking sheet or cast iron pan in the hot oven (does not work with non-stick pans as they warp and bubble at high heat). Preheat the pan for 5 minutes until very hot.
- Remove the hot pan from the oven and carefully place the salmon, skin side down, on the hot baking sheet. Return the pan to the oven and roast the fish until cooked through (time will vary depending the thickness of the filets). When the flesh flakes with a fork, it’s ready.
- Remove the pan from the oven and using an egg/pancake flipper, slide the fillets off the pan – the skin will stick to the pan and the flesh will lift right off – and onto serving plates. Drizzle with a bit more of the Beary Berry Honey Chili Garlic Glaze.
- Serve with rice, roast potatoes, and seasonal vegetables. Or serve on a noodle and vegetable salad. Also delicious cold, in salads, sandwiches and wraps.
- Delicious with any of our glazes. Try it with Dijon, Dill & Honey, Chipotle, Raspberry Chipotle, Citrus Curry, Teriyaki, Pineapple Citrus, Spicy Ginger, or Caramelized Cherry.