Here’s a delicious breakfast recipe that will be sure to impress!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
4 Tbsp butter
1 package English Muffins
1 lb. thick-cut bacon
Salt & pepper, to taste
2 packages Hollandaise sauce mix
2 cups milk
1/2 cup butter
Fresh chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Spread each muffin half with butter and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half and lay out on a parchment-covered baking sheet. Drizzle with Beary Berry Honey Plain Liquid Honey and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to directions on package and keep warm.
- Arrange the toasted muffin halves on a parchment-covered baking sheet and divide the bacon between the muffins. Gently break an egg over each muffin half, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Top with warm Hollandaise sauce and fresh chives.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip: Try using any of our berry flavoured honeys on the bacon for a fun and delicious twist!