Need a quick and easy breakfast idea? This oatmeal is quick to make and tastes delicious on a cold, fall morning. It also works great as a nutritious breakfast on school mornings.
Cook Time: 7 minutes
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Beary Berry Honey B&T Chai in the Sky Honey
Desired toppings (such as apples, raisins, sliced almonds, etc)
- Combine oats, milk, water, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Let simmer for 3-5 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Stir in Beary Berry Honey B&T Chai in the Sky Honey. Divide equally between two bowls, serve and enjoy!
- For a dairy free option, try using almond or coconut milk.
- Try using some of our other flavoured honeys, such as Apple Cinnamon, Black Raspberry, Vanilla Bean, or Cinnamon for a different flavour every time.